Thursday, June 4, 2009

Abraham's 3000 B.C. year old Blog












Sept.11\3000 B.C.
Dear Journal,

Today is my birthday and I’m happy. I can finally write because we just invented a new writing system. Today in Mesopotamia it is raining. This is terrible for me because it is my birthday. Today I traded my old boat for expensive grains. I am writing from my palace and this is it for today.



Sincerely, Abraham


Dear Journal, 9\12\3000 B.C

I am in my palace sitting down bored because it is raining for the second straight day. I was looking forward for tomorrow because it was raining yesterday. All the hills in Mesopotamia are wet. I see grass and rocks slopping down the slippery hill. I’m looking forward to tomorrow so hopefully it won’t rain. This is all I have to say for today.

Sincerely, Abraham

Dear Journal, 9\13\3000 B.C.

I am here listening to a story or a myth about a monster named Nergal. He was a warrior and a underworld god. He used to use plagues against humans. He also gave forest fires and fevers. You can already tell that this god is evil but this is all I have to say for today.

Sincerely, Abraham



Dear Journal, 9\14\3000 B.C.


Today it is finally sunny and I can finally go outside. Yesterday even though it was raining I went to a temple. I saw the corpses and the royal tombs. It was very cool. All the corpses were full of ancient people from other civilizations and also this all I have to say.

Sincerely, Abraham



Dear Journal, 9\15\3000 B.C.

I am watching a war right now. My country conquers new territories so today they are trying to conquer a small village in Sparta. This is a tough battle because Sparta is really warlike. Once our army tried to conquer the Assyrians but we failed. The Assyrians are way too strong but we are strong anyway so this is all I have to say for today.

Sincerely, Abraham





























No comments:

Post a Comment